Future Energy’s wind farm projects are carefully researched to ensure that the following key criteria can be met at an early stage, thereby reducing the risks associated with the development process:
- Undisturbed wind flow with strong, consistent wind speeds
- Relatively distant from urban residences, tourist attractions and major roadways
- Terrain primarily used for grazing and cropping, therefore minimal effects on flora or fauna
- Proximity to the electrical grid or suitable grid connection points
- Easy access to the site and straightforward constructability
Future Energy is currently progressing a number of grid connected solar farms. Individual projects will be added to this website over coming months.